Since I finished my earrings and started a new project in the same class, I decided to split the posts into two parts. And there’s a third post for the day coming up since I took my make up class last week (and will be labeled Week 7).
Okay, Monday was the day I was finally putting the earrings to rest. After vigorously taking off the sticker residence, I finally managed to do a matte finish on the branch. Meh, I didn’t know it would take some of the branchy detail off the earrings, but I was still happy with it. So I re-tripoli the earrings for the 191982373th time and put some rouge on the silver ball and leaves and wah-la! Done!
It took me 11 classes to finish this so I am very ecstatic and in love with my earrings, flaws and all. It taught me a lot during this things. My longest project to date.
Now we are ready to make a bracelet~!