So this week I actually did a lot of stuff, SURPRISINGLY. I soldered on two balls (as extra fruit) that I made last week in like the last 4 minutes of class. That was quite a messy affair because I need to use yellow ochre to protect my bezels and it got everywhere and ugh. It took like fifteen minutes in the pickle to get it as clean as I can get because of the ochre. During that time, I’m cooking up plans for my next project.
Then there was a problem. On one of the big leaves, there is a black spot next to the bezel that refuses to come off. I don’t know what in the hell it was but it was stubborn. My professor told me to just put the tripoli on it in hopes it’ll come off.
I usually hate the tripoli part because it can be a pain in the ass for me from accidentally putting too much on it. However, after the huge battle, the spot’s still there.
So we put it in the ultrasound cleaner.
It’s still there.
So we’re hoping I can get it out with nail polish remover before next class. FML.
But next’s week, I should be done with the earrings and moving on to the bracelet!