If you are confused about this post. I decided to combo this because (1) I had to take my make-up today on a Tuesday due to missing December 1 class for a spinal tap procedure and (2) I forgot to take a picture of the progress I did for Tuesday, fuck.
On Tuesday, I managed to work on the bottom leaves that was supposed to curve around the bezel. I screwed up a few times so yeah, it took the whole class to saw the leave around enough to fit snugly around the bezel.
Thursday was the last class for this course, and I was pretty peaked because I was really hoping that I could move fast enough to finish the earrings and totally regretting that I took so long on the leaves. But the difficult part that soldering everything together was a harder task than I anticipated. I had to first solder the leaves unto the bezels and the ones that fit around the bezels were a pain in the ass. And I also had to readjust the vines to fit the bezels and their leaves and solder that on. In my rush, I got too much solder on a leaf and it turned it solid, losing the lines that I made with the florentine drill tool. But I did managed to solder everything together before class ended.
So I failed finishing two projects. Oh well. I decided I will take another class in the summer term because I would have my tax return checks in and would be able to pay for it.
And I got an A in the class. Hells yeah.
Next, my (Backwards) Journey to Beginning Jewelry Design, Week 1! (I’ll explain next post…). Stay tuned at tomorrow at 12PM for a new season!