More cherry blossoms!
So, it’s the weekend and maybe I’m a little bored so I’m doing this artist ask meme thing I saw floating around awhile ago. So ask away if you’ve ever wanted to know any of these things! :D
Put a number in my ask box!:
- When did you get into art?
- What art-related sites have you ever signed up for?
- Show us your oldest piece of art you have on hand.
- What defines your artistic style?
- Do you practice other styles/have you tried other styles in the past?
- What levels of artistic education have you had?
- Show us at least one picture you drew or sketched recently that you did not put on a public site.
- What is your favourite piece that you have done?
- What is your least favourite piece that you have done?
- What do you like most about your art?
- What do you like least about your art?
- Have you ever considered taking commissions?
- Are you looking to pursue a career in art?
- What do you like drawing the most?
- What do you like drawing the least?
- Do you draw more fanart or original art? If fanart, what fandom do you draw the most of?
- What would you absolutely refuse to draw?
- What is your purpose for drawing?
- What medium/program do you use the most in your art?
- How would you rank your art? (poor, mediocre, good, etc.)
- Do you believe there is such thing as “bad art?”
- List at least one of your “artspirations.”
- What do you think you could stand to improve on?
- Do you have a shameful art past? (recolour sprite comics, tracing art, etc.?
LMFAOO what. why.
Gotta be honest, this was pretty beast.
Where can I download
nigga….I’m gonna bump this in my car tomorrow. WATCH ME.
yo i heard this in the club in ybor!!!
When the beat finally dropped
This shit goes so hard. I will be procuring this.Yooothenormalstatecheck this out
This is fucking amazing!!!!! Real Disney trap shit
i fucking hate frozen but this is some ill ass shit
Too turnt. I approve, even if I thought Frozen was reductive.
color palettes; superbass (insp)
hell yes. nicki’s color theory is so on point.
This such a beautiful song after all these years. One of Sakamoto’s best if not the best, imo.
|—||Roald Dahl (via isawtoday)|
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
whether the answer is yes or no, or a mix of the both, i wanted to remind you that you’re great. here is some stuff that i thought might be helpful if you ever feel down or bored or just wanna try something new!!
playlists // don’t be down / happy, happy, happy / cheer up!! / feeling down? / upbeat / for when you’re feeling sad.. / be happy! / songs to listen to when you are feeling sad. / anxiety/panic attacks / dashboard session / nostalgic. / it’s okay, not be okay. / anxiety’s lullaby / don’t be sad / songs that make you feel better / hey man, it’ll be okay. / note to self. / forget about it / baby don’t cut
cheering up // emergency compliment!! / paying for people’s groceries / random acts of kindness caught on film / free hugs experiment / tipping servers $200 / little acts of kindness / 27 videos that will make you happy / givesmehope / textpost blog!! / the everything post / repeat after me. / feel like you lost something? / you are not alone. / just listen to this / cute yahoo answers / nail art tuts / bad x-factor auditions / need a hug? / you can do anything
cool stuff // music thing / how to lucid dream!! / teach yourself guitar (wow) / learn a new language / creepy websites / the color game / make a mind palace / explore the world / make a temporary tattoo! / musical sea creature // babies experiencing things / 7 day positive challenge / if you forgot how beautiful the world is / draw a nebula / watch documentaries / sugar cookies recipe / 100 things to do / anasomnia / kawaii emotions / 100+ games / make your own font
depression // how to love yourself / alternatives to self harm / what am i feeling? / if you feel like crap / dealing with depression / let go of your past. / what is depression? / depression & cutting/things to do instead of cutting / alternatives to self harm / the cure to sadness! (in under 3 minutes) / things to do when you’re sad / feel good 101: depression/ stop cutting, create instead
anxiety/stress // soundrown / build stuff with sand / rainymood / chill out / zen garden / managing stress / social anxiety tips / PTSD forums / anti-anxiety masterpost / a place to think / calming manatee / the dawn room / 100,000 stars / types of anxiety disorders / anxiety attack tips / anti-anxiety foods / using a thought diary / panic attacks & anxiety /
eating disorders // bloating in recovery / why you must eat / what is ED recovery? / learning to love your body / how to eat a fear food / helping someone with an eating disorder / 281 reasons to recover /
movies, documentaries, tv // action movies / disney movies / scary movies / movies for angsty teens / my mad, fat diary / mean girls / blue is the warmest color / submarine / teen wolf / the vampire diaries / pretty little liars / american horror story / bob’s burgers / the mindy project / ultimate teen movie masterpost / hannah montana / sherlock / american beauty